Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Introduction

I am a professional food microbiologist and I'm creating this blog to help ordinary folk and food manufacturers to understand food safety so that we can reduce the incidence of food mediated illness. I would like it to become a resource for teachers in schools.

I also want to dispell some of the myths about food safety. If readers send comments or questions, I'll try to incorporate them into future postings.

Obviously, some of the posts will be my own opinions, but I'll try to keep these comments based firmly in science.

I hope you find the site useful and perhaps even thought-provoking.

Regards
John D Brooks
November 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are welcome, as are questions and suggestions for further articles. Comments are moderated to reduce the incidence of spam. If your comment includes a link to a commercial site, it will normally be rejected. If you have sent a "Thank you" comment, please don't be offended if it is not published - I appreciate your message.